Are you new to Traverse? Looking for my greatest hits? You’ve come to the right place! I’ve put together a list of some of my readers’ favorite blog posts and travel resources so you can get a quick idea of what this blog is all about!
Best of My “How To” Lists:
- How to Prepare for Your First Finnish Sauna Experience
- How to Use Custom Google Maps to Improve Your Next Trip
- How to Choose the Perfect Honeymoon Destination!
- How I Planned 12 Trips in 12 Months — and You Can Too!
Long Weekends Help Stretch Limited Time Off. Learn How to Spend 48 Hours in These Great Destinations:
- 2 Perfect Days in Toronto, Ontario
- What to do with 48 Hours in Dallas, Texas Right Now
- How to Spend 2 Perfect Days in Havana, Cuba
- Comprehensive Guide to 48 Hours in Tallinn, Estonia
My Travel Guides and Sample Itineraries Will Jump Start Your Trip Planning:
- 3 Days in Beijing: Itinerary and Travel Guide for China’s Capital
- How to Pack for a Winter Travel Destination
- 7 Cool Things to Do in Napa, California Besides Wineries
- Comprehensive Itinerary for 24 Hours in Zagreb, Croatia
- 6 Tips for Planning a Honeymoon to an Unconventional Destination
Read About Some of My Favorite Travel Brands:
- Hotel Review: My Experience at Kakslauttanen Glass Igloo Hotel
- Review of Flytographer Travel Photography
- My Experience Whale (and Puffin!) Watching with North Sailing in Iceland
- Review of Portuguese Cooking Class with Cooking Lisbon
Are You a Traveling Foodie Too? These Are Some of My Favorite Culinary Experiences Abroad:
- Why Myanmar is the Next Major Culinary Destination in Asia
- 10 Foods to Try While Traveling in Japan
- 12 Restaurants to Try in Toronto, Ontario
Need Restaurant Recommendations Around the US? My Foodie Guides Feature My Favorite Eateries!
- Where to Eat in Fort Collins, Colorado for Foodies
- Dallas, Texas: An Underrated Foodie Destination
- Where to Eat in Detroit, Michigan for Foodies
- 6 Quintessential Taco Shops to Try in San Diego, California
- Foodie Travel Guide for Portland, Oregon
- Best Chicago Brunches that Accept Reservations