When I set out at the beginning of this year, 12 trips in 12 months seemed like a daydream. That’s a lot of traveling especially when you’re rocking a full time job. At least one weekend a month would be dedicated to traveling, which is a little daunting when you think about it. But now that I am halfway through the year, I can’t believe that this dream might actually happen!
Here is my progress report for my 12 Trips in 12 months initiative. I can’t believe it, but I have got them all scheduled! This is amazing! And I’ve completed half of them. I am right on schedule to meet my goals and I am really looking forward to the next 6 trips!
1. January- Kansas City, Missouri to visit a friend
2. February– Breckenridge, Colorado for a family ski trip
3. March– Boston, Massachusetts for the Women in Travel Summit
4. April – Austin, Texas for a work retreat
5. April- Naples, Florida for a family Easter vacation
6. May– Nashville, Tennessee for a bachelorette party
7. June– Columbus, Ohio for a wedding
8. June– Charlotte, NC for a work conference
9. August – Ann Arbor, Michigan for a girl’s weekend
10. August– Portland, Oregon for a vacation
11. September – Toronto, Ontario for a work conference
12. December – Guatemala & Belize for the holidays